We want you to feel secure when placing an order with MSO Distributing. We use the best technology available - and test it daily - to ensure safe internet connections and secure data transfers.
We do not hold your credit card information - just your name and address. If you pay by credit card, your order will be charged to "MSO Distributing".
If you are not comfortable with online ordering over the internet, we offer mail order, fax, and telephone ordering for your convenience.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If an item you order from MSO Distributing does not meet your expectations, you may return it to us for a full refund.
1. Contact MSO by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll Free 1-888-508-3496 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday at 9am to 5pm Eastern Time. We are closed on Wednesdays. Return shipments are free. We will send you a FedEx® Ground merchandise return shipping label by US Mail.
2. Write on the back of your MSO invoice the reason you are making the return.
3. Box the item and enclose the invoice.
4. Affix the merchandise return shipping label to the package. Then drop the package off at the nearest FedEx drop-off location, or hand it to the driver making FedEx® Ground deliveries in your area.
5. We will issue a credit to the original credit card for the full cost of your purchase including shipping. In other words, you will get ALL your money back. Please allow two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card's printed statement.
If you have questions or concerns before or after making a purchase please let us know!
By email: email@example.com at any time, or by telephone Toll Free 1-888-508-3496 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Time. Please note that MSO is closed on Wednesdays. (Check the time at MSO right now.)
If you are displeased with your purchase - at any time for any reason - we will make things right, including promptly refunding your complete purchase cost.